Hello Peoples of the world!
As I sit here with a runny nose (again?!?!) and inflamed sinuses it occurs to me that many of my readers are not familiar with some of my earlier writings that could be extremely beneficial to them.
So what I think must happen is that I make a dedicated page on TVE that lists all the featured articles that I have written in the hopes that the newer (and maybe older) readers can have better access to them:
- Rob Lee: Taji interview’s the Invisible Mythbuster (part 1)
- Rob Lee: Taji interview’s the Invisible Mythbuster (part 2)
- Amy Walker: Taji Interview’s The Accent Chameleon
- Europe’s First Voice Over Market Place – Taji Interviews Bodalgo.com’s Armin Hierstetter (podcast)
- Dean Wendt (the Voice of Barney the Dinosaur) Speaks to Taji
Voice Over Business Related:
- From Your Pocket To My Wallet
a rundown of some known and unknown online payment methods
- If You Build It They Will Come
Importance of having your own website and domain and the definitions for those
- Ode To My iPhone
Why I hate my iphone so much and how I use it day to day
- Anonymity Vs. Internet Exposure – Striking The Internet Balance
A brief look into the dangers of giving too much information about yourself online
- Can I Feed Your Desk Green Sprinkles?
Are you a foreign language VO? Do you have to suffer as I do with funky translations?
- Flash Vs. SEO How Should You build Your Website
A brief look into how making an all Flash website can be detrimental to your Search Engine Optimization
- Fail to Plan … Plan To Fail
Think before you take any steps in your VO business
- Half Now…Half On Delivery: A Paypal Solution
Using paypal to minimize on swindles
- Negotiating Vs. Haggling Vs. The Payment Policy
Following the recent trend behind companies increasing their window of payment
Ethics, Contemplation & The VO Business
- What Won’t You Work On
A brief description of the restriction I put on myself regarding what jobs I will accept.
- For Want of a Nail The Kingdom Was Lost
A contemplative piece about people who write to be read not to be read-out-loud (podcast)
- Adding Spice To Your Life: Introduction to Athaan
Taji introduces you to some exotic and oriental spice of life
- A Voice For Those With Voices
An contemplative piece on why some casting agencies mistreat their talent (podcast)
- Words of Power
Why you should be careful about who you sell your voice to
- I have this Syncing Feeling
All about adding skills to your arsenal
- Giving In… Not Giving Up
A look into surviving the financial crisis without losing your soul
- To USB or not to USB… is there a question?
A look at USB condenser microphones and the different kinds that current exist.
- Audio Technica AT2020 USB Microphone Unboxing
Pictures I took while unboxing my brand new microphone
- Sound Sample From AT2020 USB Mic
In case you were curious about the sound of a USB mic