Welcome to my forth installment of Bits and Pieces where I go around the web and bring you information relevant to the voice over industry or just stuff I find kinda cool.
This time I will be posting interesting video posts that I found entertaining or beneficial… Enjoy:
1. The Vendor / Client Relationship (off of Bob Souer’s blog)
2. Setting up an e-commerce website in 5 minutes (off of instinct.co.nz’s website)
This video is relevant to the last series of articles I wrote about setting up a more secure (technically and financially) way of delivering your final audio work
3. Here are a couple of videos from Voice Overist Philip Banks… I grew up in british school (which is to say I attended a british curriculum school) until the age of 15 so its always nice to meet a Briton who can make me laugh (other than Douglas Adams)
4. Interview with Canadian voice over Artist David Kaye
5. Beau Weaver Voice Over Studio Tour
Thats it for now… if you like any of this… drop me a comment, send money or adopt me (if you’re rich and can afford it). You’ll have to duke it out with my parents (who thankfully are very much alive alhamdullilah) and we can sell the tickets and all be rich (or richer in my adoptive parents case).